LATTEA GINGERBREAD - This Coffeeish tea is a great way to soothe coffee cravings (without the caffeine) so you can sleep like a baby at night :)
This will remind you of Christmas cinnamon vibes with a hint of coffee tones! A definite crowd pleaser if you love your chai. Tastes naughty but is actually really good for your insides so double win!
Great as a warm winter soother or iced coffee chai tea!
- 100% Caffeine Free
- Prebiotics for gut health
- Helps with digestion and bloating
Brewing Suggestion -
- Scoop 1 tbspn of Lattea coffee alternative tea and pour it into your cup.
- Pour boiling water into your cup and let it steep for 5 minutes (depending on strength).
- (Optional) Pour a dash of soy or nut milk into your Lattea herbal coffee brew.
- You can sip directly from your tea infuser straw or use a Bodhi leaf tea strainer. Enjoy!
Ingredients: Organic chicory root, dandelion root, ginger, burdock root, cardamom, black pepper and cinnamon.